Solid texture is always difficult to find in the cocktail world.
It is clear that what we want is to drink.
Yes, we know, great cocktail-inspired dishes have been made, many solid and semi-liquid versions of great classics have been made.
But it is important to play, in this case, to introduce the solid in the form of Lyofëeling Pineäpple which allows us to enjoy the taste of
freeze-dried pineapple, but in addition to its pleasant texture as a topping in our Kuzco cocktail!
For the SS1 :
250 ml. mineral water
250 g white sugar
1. In a saucepan or pot measure and serve the ingredients. Turn on the heat and with the help of a whisk dissolve until a homogeneous syrup is formed. Once dissolved, remove from the heat and lower the temperature.
2. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
For SS1_Rocoto :
500 gr. SS1
15 gr. Rocoto pulp
1. In an airtight container, measure and serve the ingredients, with the help of a whisk, mix the ingredients together until they are ready to use.
to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
1. Measure and pour all ingredients into a Boston shaker, shake and double strain over
a coupette glass.
2. Place 4 pieces of 0.5 x 0.5 cm. of Lyofëeling Pineäpple on top of the foam layer generated by the emulsion. With the help of
a pepper shaker ,grate black pepper on the surface of the emulsion.