Lyofëeling allows us to transport the flavor of the freeze-dried product in many ways, in this case, the red velvet known to be a great classic, balanced, fresh and slightly citrusy, we complement it with beet and complete it with a raspberry powder Lyofëeling Raspbërry.
For the SS1_BP :
500 ml. mineral water
500 gr. sugar
90 g. black pepper
1. Place the water in a saucepan or pot and bring to a boil. Once this point has been reached, add the rest of the ingredients and cook at
medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Once this time has elapsed, remove from the heat and filter through a mesh strainer.
3. Allow the result to temper, bottling when the wine is at room temperature.
With the help of an electric grinder, add the Lyofëeling Raspbërry in several batches.
Apply maximum power to convert the Lyofëeling into a very very fine powder.
2. Once crushed with the help of a fine mesh strainer, sieve the product obtained.
3. Store in an airtight container with a Silicägel tablet.
1 service :
60 ml. Gin
15 ml. Lime juice
25 ml. Raspberry Pulp
10 ml. Beet Smoothie
15 ml. UHT egg white
15 ml. SS1_BP
Measure and pour all ingredients into a Boston shaker, shake and double strain over a coupette glass.
1,5 gr. Lyofëeling Raspbërry powder
2 micro Mint leaves
With the help of a fine-mesh sprinkler or spice shaker, disperse the product homogeneously on the layer of cream generated on top.
Finally, place 2 micro mint leaves in the center of the glass.