A derivative of the great Ramos Gin Fizz cocktail, in this case going for a slightly more “alternative” look with the Töufood Bläck.
It is clear that the presentation and the final look & feel of the cocktails is a very important point when it comes to selling them,
a good presentation is key to generate an active sale of our menu.
For the SS1 :
250 mL. mineral water
250 g white sugar
1. In a saucepan or pot, measure and serve the ingredients. Turn on the heat and with the help of a whisk dissolve until a homogeneous syrup is formed. Once dissolved, remove from the heat and lower the temperature.
2. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
1. In an airtight container, measure and serve the ingredients, with the help of a whisk, mix the ingredients together until they are ready to use.
to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
FINAL COCKTAIL :
1 collins tumbler
PREVIOUS STEPS :
Place the glass in a freezer beforehand to cool the glass.
Final cocktail 1 service :
60 ml. Gin
15 ml. Lime juice
15 ml. Lemon juice
25 ml. BLK cream
25 ml. UHT egg white
25 ml. SS1
1 Drop _ Orange blossom
1. Measure and pour the ingredients into a Boston shaker, add ice and shake the shaker vigorously. Once the shake technique is complete, remove the ice from the shaker.
2. Close the shaker again and shake.
vigorously for 3 minutes.
Alternatively, we can use an emulsifier or blender to achieve a proper emulsification.
3. Once the second shake is complete, pour into the collins glass. There should be a gap of about 5 cm. to the edge of the glass.
4. Place the glass in the freezer or refrigerator for 1 minute.
5. After the time has elapsed, top up with the soda until the cocktail has a creamy top.