Undoubtedly, among our childhood memories, the quintessential snack combination is bread with chocolate, oil and salt.
Simply with the help of the Töufood Glycë we wanted to make a small tribute to this combination, looking for a fleshy, powerful and velvety oil foam that contrasts with the acidity and bitterness of the cocoa liquor.
For the SS1 :
250 ml. mineral water
250 g white sugar
1. In a saucepan or pot, measure and serve the ingredients. Turn on the heat and with the help of a whisk dissolve until a homogeneous syrup is formed. Once dissolved, remove from the heat and lower the temperature.
2. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
1. In a saucepan measure and pour the oil and the Töufood Glycë. Heat on the fire and bring to 50ºC. Mix the two products until the Töufood Glycë is dissolved.
Measure and serve the rest of the ingredients in an airtight container, add the oil with the Töufood Glycë already integrated. With the help of an electric hand mixer, blend the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3. Place this mixture in a foam siphon and load with a charge of No2.
For the Vanilla SS1 :
500 ml. SS1
40 gr. vanilla essence Marivani
1. In an airtight container measure and serve all the ingredients. With the help of a whisk, mix the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
1 Coupette glass
Frost a coupette style glass with lime and cocoa powder.
1 service :
50 ml. Ron Bacardí 8 años
45 ml. KKO Mascaró
25 ml. SS1 Vanilla
25 ml. Lime
1. Measure and pour all ingredients into a shaker, shake vigorously and strain into a frosted coupette glass.
2. Fill the remaining space in the cup with the oil foam.
3. Disperse salt crystals over the surface of the OVE oil foam.
4. With the help of a microplane grater, grate 70% dark chocolate over the oil foam.