Many times, cocktail complements such as foams or airs are ways of conveying ingredients or sensations that do not always fit into a mix.
We could say that the contrast between hot/cold or sweet/sour are sensations that we can use in a cocktail to surprise our guests.
In “Chile Pasión” we wanted to look precisely for a sense of
contrasts between acidity, power of the tequila and spiciness of the chili liqueur.
For the SS1 :
250 ml. mineral water
250 g white sugar
1. In a saucepan or pot, measure and serve the ingredients. Turn on the heat and with the help of a whisk dissolve until a homogeneous syrup is formed. Once dissolved, remove from the heat and lower the temperature.
2. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
1. In an airtight container measure and serve all the ingredients. With the help of an electric hand mixer, blend the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
2. Place this mixture in a foam siphon and load with a charge of No2.
1 service :
45 ml. Tequila Silver
25 ml. Lime juice
15 ml. Licor Ancho Reyes
15 ml. Agave Syrup
1,5 gr. Fresh coriander
1 gr. White Chocolate
Measure and pour all ingredients into a Boston shaker, shake and serve over a glass
coupette. Complete the remaining capacity with Passion Fruit foam. With the help of a blowtorch caramelize the surface of the foam.
2. Garnish with grated white chocolate on top of the foam and a fresh coriander leaf.