INÜLIN – POWDERED INULIN
It is the fiber substitute for fats and sugars par excellence.
It is a fiber-like carbohydrate extracted from the roots, tubers and rhizomes of chicory.
It allows the production of thickened products, such as creams and purees.
It is especially useful as a texturizing product, and therefore suitable for replacing fats and sugars, providing a creamy texture.
It is also a great source of fiber with positive effects on cholesterol levels, with 0% fat, and can be used as a thickener for vegetarian and vegan diets.
It is a gluten-free product and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Characteristics and applications:
- It is presented as a finely ground powder.
- It is mixed cold with strong agitation. Heating is not necessary.
- Applications to obtain cream or puree type elaborations with unctuous textures such as those obtained with fatty products.
- Applications in ice cream, to obtain smoothness by lowering the proportion of fat and as a product to retain water.
- Dosage to obtain products that are not too thick: 50-100 gr. / L .
- Dosage to obtain cream or puree type products: 250- 500 gr. / L.
- Available in 500 gr. and 110 gr. packs.