Inspired by the classic Tiki Pearl Diver. It's a citrusy COLLAGE COCKTAIL BAR cocktail but with all the sweetness and flavour of the Donut. A memorable cocktail that will not leave you indifferent.
For the liquid donut
For the cinnamon syrup
250 gr. Water
200 gr. Sugar
3 und. Cinnamon stick
1. Infuse the broken cinnamon in the water for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to stand, covered, for 2 hours.
2. Strain through superbag and add the sugar.
3. Leave to cool and bottle.
For the spherical ice
1. Warm the coconut oil in a double boiler until it is liquid.
2. Bathe the ice spheres one at a time with great care.
3. Once bathed, store in the freezer.
30 ml Plantation Original Dark
30 ml Trois Rivières Ambré
30 ml orange juice
15 ml lime juice
30 ml liquid donut
10 ml amontillado
5 ml Falernum
5 ml cinnamon syrup
1 ml vanilla syrup
1 dash Angostura Cocoa
1. Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
2. Prepare the coloured shavings crusta in the previously cooled glass by wetting the rim with an orange wedge.
3. Place the ice sphere and serve the cocktail by double straining.