Glücose 35 – GLUCOSE POWDER
GLUCOSE POWDER A carbohydrate mixture consisting of glucose (dextrose), maltose, triose and other higher carbohydrates, and used as a sweetener.
It is obtained from starch, usually from corn.
Powdered product obtained from thick liquid syrup.
The process used is atomization.
Atomized glucoses have a sugar content above 20 % (20 DE), according to the EU.
This atomized glucose is 35 DE and its sweetening power is 0.35 times that of sugar.
There are other atomized glucoses of different DE (from 20 DE).
Characteristics and applications:
- Mix the ingredients directly and bring to the proposed temperature.
- With a high anti-crystallizing power, it is very useful for fruit-based products (jams, marmalades and other sweets).
- In the food industry, it is used in confectionery for the production of jelly beans, candies, chewing gum, and also beverages, etc.
- It has a thickening, stabilizing and preservative effect.
- Widely used in ice cream.
- Usual dosage: Depending on the preparation.
- Available in 500 gr. and 120 gr. packages.