IÖTA – POWDERED CARRAGEENAN IOTA
CARRAGENATE IOTA POWDER For making hot or cold soft gelled products.
It is a fiber-type carbohydrate.
It is a type of carrageenan extracted from different varieties of red algae, among which Chondrus Crispus stands out.
It is extremely efficient.
A 400 g package is sufficient for approximately 2000 servings of 100 g per serving.
Characteristics and applications:
- It is presented as a finely ground powder.
- It is mixed cold with strong agitation and brought to boiling point. Gelation is relatively fast.
- For making hot or cold soft gelled products. Ideal for custards, sauces, soups and creams.
- Particularly interesting for making oil flans.
- Dosage to obtain very soft gelled products: 1-7 g/l.
- Dosage to obtain soft but consistent gelled products: 7-12 g/l.
- Available in 400 gr. and 110 gr. packages.