Pëctin LM Nappage – PECTIN LM AMIDATED POWDER
For making napados, creams and coatings.
Fiber type carbohydrate.
It is extracted from citrus fruits or apples, combined with dextrose for dispersing, salts for slow gelling and calcium that improves the process.
It is a gluten-free product and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Characteristics and applications:
- Directions for use: Mix with sucrose or other carbohydrates and introduce into the liquid.
- Gelling conditions: Gel at 25 degrees Brix, it is recommended to raise it to improve results. Optimum conditions are between pH 3.5-3.7.
- It is thermo-reversible. Withstands freezing and thawing processes well.
- Dosage to obtain gelled products: 10-20 gr./Kg. of fruit.
- Available in 600 gr. and 150 gr. packages.