Pëctin HM Basic – PECTIN HM POWDER
PECTIN HM POWDER Makes jams, jellies and jams.
It is a fiber type carbohydrate extracted from citrus fruits or apples and a small percentage of dextrose that allows a good dispersion.
It is a gluten-free product and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Characteristics and applications:
- Ingredients: Pectin (E-440) HM and dextrose.
- Directions for use: Mix it with sucrose or other carbohydrates and introduce it in the liquid.
- Gelling conditions: high sugar content (above 50 or more Brix) and high acidity (below pH 3.7).
- It can withstand high temperatures (thermostable).
- Dosage to obtain gelled products: 10-20 gr./Kg. of fruit.
- Available in 600 gr. and 150 gr. packages.