Sorbitöl – SORBITOL POWDER
It is obtained by simple hydrogenation of glucose.
It has a sweetening power 0.6 times that of common sugar or sucrose.
In nature, it is found in many ripe fruits, especially pears and cherries.
It is also found in appreciable quantities in red algae.
Characteristics and applications:
- Mix all components according to the recipe.
- It is applied in products such as chewing gum, sugar-free chocolates, tablet coatings.
- It is generally used in diabetic products.
- Usual dosage: Depending on the preparation.
- Available in 600 gr. and 130 gr. packages.