XANTHÄN – POWDERED XANTHAN GUM
XANTHANUM GUM POWDER Very suitable for thickening hot and cold sauces, creams and purées.
It is a fiber-like carbohydrate obtained from bacterial fermentation with Xanthomonas Campestris.
The resulting product is a gum with a high thickening power.
It is very suitable for thickening cold beverages.
The resulting texture is very elastic and easy to swallow.
It is also very suitable for cold thickened products, emulsion stabilization, gas retention and suspending effect (solids suspended in liquids).
It is extremely efficient. A 600 g container is sufficient to thicken approximately 150 liters of juices.
Characteristics and applications:
- Presentation in refined powder.
- Soluble in cold and hot, and even if temperature is applied, it does not lose its thickening properties. Resists well to freezing and thawing processes.
- Shake slowly and let it hydrate by itself. The process can be accelerated with strong agitation but it can pick up air and hinder the thickening process.
- Dosage to obtain thickened products: 2-5 gr./L.
- Available in 600 gr. and 135 gr. packages.