What would happen if a Banana Daiquiri and a Crema Catalana had a child? The Bananara #3 DE COLLAGE COCKTAIL BAR would be the result of this fusion between these two worlds: Cuba with Catalonia, liquid world with sweet world.
For the buttered rum
1000 ml. Ron Plantation 3 Stars
200 gr. Butter
1. Melt the butter and caramelise it without burning it.
2. Allow to cool to below 50 ºC.
3. Mix the rum with the butter.
4. Leave to stand for 6 hours at room temperature and 2 hours in the fridge.
5. Filter in V-60 with a coffee filter. Bottling.
For the coconut and banana syrup
1000 ml. Coconut water
500 gr. Ripe banana
1000 gr. Sugar
60 gr. Cinnamon stick
40 und. Cloves
1. Heat the coconut water with the sliced banana, broken cinnamon and cloves.
2. Bring to the boil and cover with film.
3. Leave to stand for 4 hours.
4. Filter and mix with the sugar.
5. Leave to cool and bottle.
For the crema catalana foam
1. Bring the coconut milk with the cinnamon and the orange and lemon peels to the boil and leave to infuse for half an hour.
2. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar in another bowl.
3. Whisk together the Albümin Egg and the water.
4. Strain the coconut milk and mix it with the egg yolks and sugar.
5. Raise the mixture to 70°C, stirring constantly.
6. Let it cool down to 55°C and add the Albümin Egg.
7. Place in a siphon and refrigerate for one hour.
8. Add a charge of gas and shake. Keep in the fridge.
For the banana oil saccharum
500 gr. Brown sugar
500 gr. Banana peel
1. Cut the banana skins into 2 cm squares.
2. Place the skins and sugar in a vacuum bag and seal.
3. Leave at room temperature for 8 hours.
4. Remove the product from the bag and filter through a sieve.
For the banana liquid caramel
1. Mix all the ingredients together and heat the mixture to 110°C, without stirring.
2. Leave to cool and set aside in a jar.
For the banana caramel crisp
1. Grind all the ingredients.
2. Portion the mixture onto greaseproof baking paper in the shape of a circle with a round pastry cutter.
3. Dehydrate at 55°C for 14 hours.
4. Store in an airtight container with Töufood Silicägel.
50 ml. Butter rum
30 ml. Coconut and banana syrup
20 ml. Lime
10 ml. Amontillado
Catalan cream foam
Banana caramel crisp
1. Measure and pour all ingredients into a shaker.
2. Add ice cubes and shake.
3. Double filtering in a vintage coupette.
4. Pour a layer of foam over the cocktail, covering the entire surface (no more than 2 cm of foam).
5. Decorate with a banana candy on top of the foam.